1,800cc 6 cyl, Corbin bags, windshield, driver backrest, fog lights, driver boards w/ heel toe shift, wind deflectors, local trade-in, 10,200 miles
Miller's US 31 Sales, family owned & operated, no franchises, 50+ clean, like-new, low mile used motorcycles in stock. North end of Petoskey on US 31 across from the Ford/Chrysler dealer. Trade-ins welcome - motorcycle, power sports, auto - credit union financing available, shipping and delivery available.
The All-New Gold Wing Valkyrie: Legendary Power, Groundbreaking Style
Here’s the formula: Take Honda’s legendary 1832cc flat six and build it into the ultimate cruiser—powerful, awe-inspiring and like no other. Now add in great handling and iconic style, and you’ll see why it’s the cruiser that only Honda could build.
- 1832cc Engine: There’s no denying it—the Valkyrie is all about its engine. And with an engine this big, you’ve got smooth power everywhere. Stoplight-to-stoplight acceleration? Passing power? Loads of torque? The Valkyrie has it all and then some.
- Slash-Cut Muffler: The Valkyrie’s dual three-into-one exhausts with slash-cut mufflers look great, but they sound even better.
- Customizable Seating: The Valkyrie’s two-piece seat allows you to customize your look if you’re riding solo. The stylish tail section incorporates removable aluminum passenger grabrails for a streamlined look.
- Low Center of Gravity: How low can you go? The Valkyrie’s engine is mounted low into its aluminum twin-spar frame, which makes this a dream machine to ride; its low seat height makes it one of our most comfortable bikes, too.
- LED Lighting: The LED headlight, taillight and turn signals give the Valkyrie a modern, super-clean look and provide fantastic illumination as well. Style and function—that’s what the Valkyrie is all about.
- Pro Arm Single-Sided Swingarm: A high-performance motorcycle like this one requires a technologically advanced suspension. The Valkyrie features a rear Pro Arm single-side swingarm with an adjustable Pro-Link single shock.
- 10-Spoke Cast-Aluminum Wheels: Strong, lightweight (thanks to the hollow-spoke design) and super stylish, the Valkyrie’s wheels make a big statement and are an integral part of this bike’s great handling.
- Engine Type: 1832cc liquid-cooled horizontally opposed six-cylinder
- Bore and Stroke: 74 mm x 71 mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.8:1
- Valve Train: SOHC; two valves per cylinder
- Induction: PGM-FI, Programmed Fuel Injection
- Ignition: Computer-controlled digital with 3-D mapping
- Transmission: Five-speed
- Final Drive: Shaft
Chassis / Suspension / Brakes
- Front Suspension: 45 mm cartridge fork with anti-dive system
- Rear Suspension: Pro Arm® single-side swingarm with Pro-Link® single shock with hydraulic spring -preload
- Front Brake: Dual 310 mm front discs
- Rear Brake: 316 mm rear disc
- Front Tire: 130/60R-19
- Rear Tire: 180/55R-17
- Rake (Caster Angle): 29 deg. 50 min.
- Trail: 114 mm (4.5 in.)
- Wheelbase: 67.2 in.
- Seat Height: 28.8 in.
- Curb Weight: 750 lb. Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel—ready to ride
- Fuel Capacity: 6.1 gal.
- Model ID: GL1800
- Emissions: Meets current EPA standards. Models sold in California meet current CARB standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment.
- Available Colors: Blue Metallic, Black, Dark Red Metallic