1,300cc, Custom, Cobra exhaust, windshield, pass backrest & lugg rack, highway lights, 19,000 miles
Miller's US 31 Sales, family owned & operated, no franchises, 50+ clean, like-new, low mile used motorcycles in stock. North end of Petoskey on US 31 across from the Ford/Chrysler dealer. Trade-ins welcome - motorcycle, power sports, auto - credit union financing available, shipping and delivery available.
Think of the VTX1300C as the patriarch of the VTX1300 family. With its classic styling and clean lines, this bike is serious about its VTX heritage. Check out its new-for-2008 slash-cut dual pipes. Then let your gaze take in its beefy 1312cc V-twin and sleek shaft final drive. Custom cast wheels and meaty tires wrapped in bobbed fenders complete the picture of a machine that was meant to rule.
- Engine Type: 1312cc liquid-cooled 52° V-twin
- Bore and Stroke: 89.5mm x 104.3mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.2:1
- Valve Train: SOHC; three valves per cylinder
- Carburetion: Single 38mm constant-velocity carburetor
- Ignition: Digital with three-dimensional mapping, two spark plugs per cylinder
- Transmission: Five-speed
- Final Drive: Shaft
CHASSIS / SUSPENSION / BRAKES
- Front Suspension: 41mm fork; 5.1 inches travel
- Rear Suspension: Rear: Dual shocks with five-position spring-preload adjustability; 3.6 inches travel
- Front Brake: Single 336mm disc with twin-piston caliper
- Rear Brake: Single 296mm disc with single-piston caliper
- Front Tire: 110/90-19 M/C
- Rear Tire: 170/80-15 M/C
- Rake(Caster Angle): 32.0°
- Trail: 149mm (5.9 inches)
- Wheelbase: 65.45 inches
- Seat Height: 27.46 inches
- Curb Weight: 678 lbs (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel—ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 4.8 gallons, including 1.0-gallon reserve
- Emissions: Meets current CARB and EPA emissions standards.
- Available Colors: Metallic Black, Metallic Silver, Candy Red, Pearl Yellow
- Model ID: VTX1300C.